- The former Cathedral of St. Vibiana (1876), the subject of one of the Conservancy’s toughest preservation battles, now a beautiful performance and event space;
- Pacific Electric Lofts (1905) and National City Lofts (1924), two great examples of historic buildings adapted into loft housing;
- The Edison lounge, one of downtown’s newest destinations and a truly unique space filled with artifacts from its past life as a power plant; underneath the 1910 Higgins Building;
- The Regent Theatre (1914), one of the last vestiges of a once-vibrant theatre district, soon to be transformed into a restaurant/bar/music venue; and
- Gallery Row, a vibrant art community with nearly two dozen galleries, home to the wildly popular monthly Downtown Art Walk.
For more information: Los Angeles Conservancy